Welcome back to Trufle Tuesday! Since we morphed mushroom Monday this week, and since we developed what might well be the single easiest gourmet recipe in the history of gourmet cooking and which involves baby bello mushrooms as well as truffles, we thought we’d share it with you today. I challenge our readers to find a recipe that has a better ease of preparation to flavor ratio anywhere.
- 1 Lb. Baby Bello mushrooms, halved
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Truffle, Parmesan and Black Garlic seasoning or to taste.
- Place the mushrooms in a mixing bowl.
- Add the salt and olive oil and mix well.
- Place the mushrooms in a vacuum bag, vacuum and seal.
- Sous vide at 185º F for 1 hour.
- Drain the liquid from the mushrooms and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Truffle, Parmesan and Black Garlic seasoning.
- Mix thoroughly and serve.
Yes, it’s that easy. And believe us, it’s that tasty. We’re starting to suspect that there’s nothing this seasoning can’t elevate all by itself, but we’ll let you know if we find anything ;).